Valuing Social Care in Staffordshire Event
Adults’ social care is more than just a job; it’s a calling that leads to a fulfilling career, where individuals should be respected and given the chance to grow professionally. After gauging feedback from countless workers in the sector last year, a new workforce strategy was laid out to help them make the most of the many opportunities available. This free and interactive event marks the start of a combined effort to truly demonstrate the importance of their work every single day.
At the event, attendees can discover development possibilities, explore how technology and creativity are being incorporated into everyday operations, and learn about the positive impact this has had. There will also be ample opportunity for guests to share their own insights and experience best practices from different providers, suppliers and co-workers across both children’s and adults’ social care. Plus, get access to exclusive discounts and treats, build connections and gain support – all in one place. With a balanced mix of representatives from both sectors present and running interactive workshops throughout the day, this is an event that cannot be missed!
Secure your spot now and make sure you don’t miss out – tickets are available in limited quantities to ensure that both adults and children from a variety of workplaces can attend. Refreshments will be provided free of charge. This event is sponsored by the Care Market Development Team (CMDT), Staffordshire County Council, and other members of the public, private, and independent care sectors. It takes the place of the traditional Spring Staffordshire Managers Quality Networking Forum (MQNF) and will be substituted with various workshops on the day. In addition, stands from a range of companies will be present for visitors to explore throughout the day. Register now to take advantage of this unique offering!
Tickets are carefully allocated to ensure an equitable distribution of both adults and children, so don’t hesitate – secure your spot now! FREE refreshments and lunch are offered on the house.
This gathering is a joint venture between the Care Market Development Team (CMDT), Staffordshire County Council, and various partners from public, private, and independent healthcare backgrounds. Just a heads up that this event substitutes the established Spring Staffordshire Managers Quality Networking Forum (MQNF) celebratory – it will resume its regular spot in the approaching fall season.
The workshops are still undergoing formation, but you can find a comprehensive overview of what will be available below. Upon arrival, you’ll be able to select workshops accordingly. There’s also a plethora of stands lined up for visiting during the day.
Attendees at the upcoming workshop events that are dedicated to supporting the children’s workforce are encouraged to register. Individuals from Children’s Social Care will have priority access to these events.
Parking is free on site; however, visitors must log their vehicles on the tablet inside the foyer in order to avoid being charged.
If you have any dietary restrictions, kindly contact Clare Abbotts at email@example.com so proper provisions can be made.
We look forward to your participation and hope this event proves beneficial for all involved!
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Arrival
- 10:00am – Opening session and a word from organisations across social care.
- 10:30am to 11:00am – Network and browse over 30 stand holders
- 11:00am to 12:00noon – Workshops:
- 1) Supporting colleagues in adults’ social care with digital technology
- 2) A showcase of all the wellbeing support available for colleagues in both the children’s and adults’ workforce
- 3) How assistive technology can support a strength-based approach in both adults’ and children’s social care
- 4) How Staffordshire University can help us to innovate
- 5) Best practice in recruitment and retention
- 12noon to 12:45pm – Lunch (provided) and networking and browse the stands
- 12:45pm to 1:00pm – Welcome back
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Workshops
- 1) Opportunities for supervisors and leaders to develop in their role
- 2) How MiDoS for Care , the directory of adults social care providers, can help you.
- 3) Your career development pathways
- 4) Digital innovation showcase
- 5) Meet the People Hub from the Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Integrated Care System’s People Hub